Stephen Larrabee in Casclo Bay, Maine on Jewell’s Island. It is unknown exactly where he and his brother , William*, came from. Actually, there is some who say they were relatives of some type, maybe cousins or uncle and nephew, their true relationship is yet to be discovered. They say he was married to a Margaret Mains ( daughter of John Mains and Elizabeth Lawrey.). He was killed in the Jewell’s Island Massacre during King Phillip’s War, along with his youngest son. He died Sept .5, 1676.
Their children Are listed as :
1.Stephen Larrabee , born in Portland, Maine circa 1652, died 1 March, 1718/1719
He married Isabel (Isabella) before 1694. They resided in North Yarmouth, Maine.
2. William Larrabee, born circa 1657 and died circa 1727. York, Maine
He married 1. Joanna Millbury, 2. Mary Came 14 March 1699/1700, 3. Catherine Ford 14 March 1706
3. John Larrabee born between 1657 and 1660. Possibly married and had children. ( I saw posts from people claiming to be his descendants in a genealogy chat forum)
4. Thomas Larrabee, born 1660 died 19 April 1723. Scarborough, Maine
In 1683 he married Elizabeth Adams Rowe, born circaa 1664, died 1735, Scarborough, Maine.
5. Samuel Larrabee, born circa 1662 and died before 1701
he married Lydia Bliss 15 Nov.1695 who died before 9 March 1718 in Boston, Sulffolk. Mass.
6. Isaac Larrabee, born circa 1663 in North Yarmouth, Cumberland, Maine. Buried 10 May 1755 in Lynn, Essex, Mass.
He married Eleanor circa 1690 and she was born circa 1663 in Salem, Essex, Mass,
7. Benjamin Larrabee, born circa 1666 in North Yarmouth, Cumbria, Maine, died before April 1733.
He married Deborah Ingersoll 1 Dec. 1686, she died after 2 Aug.1746.
8. Ephrim Larrabee, born 1668, died in 1676 in the Jewell’s Island Massacre.
9. Jane (Jean) Larrabee, born circa 1670 , married William Asfield.
( notes from Dana E. Edgecomb copy 2005 freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/edgecomb/ Irish/f1975.htm)
* I found a listing for William in a record of King Phillip’s War that I found in Google books as a William Laraby.